Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where has the week gone?

Where has the week gone?

I mean, seriously, where has the week gone?

This few days, and perhaps the following weeks I suppose, would be a hectic rush to cram for the upcoming examinations. And yes I haven't updated because I was a) too tired to think, b) overwhelmed by the amount of stuff to study, c) too tired to think, d) would rather sleep and watch something that requires me not to think, and e) too tired to think.

Yes, I realised I counted "too tired to think" three times.

Anyway, here's the "what has been happening last week" report.

Jo's birthday. We planned very much ahead for the surprise party and it worked! Haha. Jo was so surprised. A few of us conned him into staying back to study, and dragged him out on an errand, only to end up at Yuen Steamboat where the others where there to yell surprise at him. We got him a beanie and *ahem* some gag gift.

This was the apparent lovely, organised way we set about starting the steamboat buffer dinner.


And as you can see here, this was the disaster that resulted in the end. Stacks of plates, chopsticks and debris strewn in almost boiled-dry soup. Yay.


Anyway, Jo, hope you had a great birthday. Rock on, homie! Haha.

I also had lunch with a bunch of my college friends. It's funny that it's so hard for us to get together even if we're in the same city and country. I guess everyone has their own lives and timetables. Went back to Asia Cafe for lunch to enjoy the "noglastic" feeling of being back at our college area, and had dessert at Subang Parade. Then back home to hit the books again. I enjoyed myself. You guys are loads of fun xD

Oh yes, and I joined a walkathon to Go Green. Why I don't know... so just... go green! Woohoo.

Besides studying and complaining about studying, I guess there isn't much else left to "report".

Another post coming up on thoughts and things in life in general =)

No comments: